Christian Counselors evaluate and consider the mental, physical and spiritual needs of a person using the authority of scripture and the power of the Holy Spirit to facilitate change, healing and renewal.
I focus on the care of the whole person, body, soul and spirit. The aim of counseling is to help you gain a sense of hope for your life. We will explore your emotions, behaviors, mental state, body health, spirit, your life’s purpose, deep heart longings and create a vision of how you want to be in this earthly life using a Christian perspective.
- You will receive accurate insights, active listening and gentle guidance to move forward.
- The Bible has practical insights into healing our insecurities, fears, relationships, family and physical suffering.
- You will gain a better understanding of yourself as we prayerfully examine your past and present experiences that have shaped your unique self. We will look at areas of behavior that don’t support you in being the person you want to be in the world. I will help you align your thinking and behavior to coincide with the truth only found in scripture.
- Are you experiencing pain and suffering? Looking for peace and meaning in your life?
- Do you feel disconnected from God and others? Do you wonder why you can’t seem to make positive changes in your life?
- Are you depressed, anxious or worried?
- Do you wonder if your relationship will survive?
- Call today for a free 15 minute consultation.